2007年9月11日 星期二

HELLO~I'm Quill ;)



Hello everyone! :)


My name is Li Yu-Ting,and my nickname is Quill.


I'm from Taipei,graduating from Taipei Municipal Yu-Cheng senior high school.


I like singing,reading,traveling,and chatting.


My favorite star is Hilary Duff,who featured the leading actress in "A Cinderella Story" and "Material Girls".


I'm not only interested in English literature but in French literature,so i think someday when i'm used to my college life,i'll major in French literature at the same time.

Besides,i love many exotic things,like different cultures,different habbits,or some
different cusine,those are all so attractive to me.
As a result,i love foreigners,foreign cultures,and watching lots of traveling programs. :)
So if you guys are interested in the above things,i'll be very happy if you share your opinons with me!

Finally,i'm really glad that i can meet you all here,hoping that we can get along well in the following days!

3 則留言:

Ruby 提到...

Hey girl!Would you want to eat dinner with me??

I believe that you can have wonderful time in learning English!!Good luck to you!

Sorry my English is poorˊˋ
I think that you can marry to 小希= =

It's really nice yo meet you:)

婕安bike 提到...

Yeh ,there will be such a wonderful future waiting for us~

I think you are a such colorful girl~XD

roxanne 提到...

wow what a colorful girl~ ^^
I like it!!