2007年9月18日 星期二

AIESEC

i really love the organization,"AIESEC".
it's a group which provides younsters to know the different cultures,the international relations
,and the foreign manners.
what's more,it offers some opportunities for us to go abroad,hmm,maybe as the volunteers to help the other countries,wow,,so attractive to me!
i'm so interested in those foreign issues,and if i take part in AIESEC,i'll get more access to meet more foreigners around the world,perhaps the turk,the Indonesian,the Korean...etc.
i strongly suggest that AIESEC is a great place to strengthen my own ability,especially my english ability.
Even though i major in English literature,i still lack some chances to speak with foreigners.
but in AIESEC,we have a lot of opportunitie to discuss some conferences with them.
Perhaps they're not in the English-speaking countries;therefore, English is the only language that you can comunicate with each other.
In addition to improving my english ability,i can broaden my horizons,enrich my mind,and...make a lot of friends around the world,,,hmmm,that's cool!
As the introduction says,"AIESEC is the platform for young people to discover and develop their potentials",i consider that each person has his/her potential,but lack a platform to develop.
As a result,i think that AIESEC is a gorgeous group for me to develop my potential.
And there's an interesting slogan in AIESEC,that is,"AIESEC,WHAT'S UP?!".
lol
really cool,i think that if i'm a AIESECer,i'll get a sense of connection with my members,that will be a precious relation!
Maybe after i finish my college life,AIESEC will be one of my wonderful memories,adding lots of colors to my college life : )
ohhh,of course,,i'm now still under consideration that whether i should participate in AIESEC or not :p

沒有留言: