2007年12月2日 星期日

news discussion

Quill:
hello,let’s discuss this news~
Roxanne:
okok
Ruby:
I think it’s the issue about religion.
Charlotte:
yes,I agree.
Quill:
as we know,the people in middle east are really religious.
Roxanne:
yeah, and there are many taboos in their religion.
Ruby:
hmm,for example?
Charlotte:
ummm, they are not allowed to eat pork.
Quill:
and…you know,the women in Muslim countries are not allowed to reveal their faces.
Roxanne:
but I think that the teacher in this article had noting to do with Muhammad…and Ms. Hussein thought so.
Ruby:
yes,I think the Sudan government took that too serious
Charlotte:
I think they have to distinguish education from religion.
Quill:
yes~ And I think that the teacher was innocent,and that she did the mistake accidentally.
Roxanne:
I think if there is someone to be blamed for, it should not be the teacher, but her pupils.
Ruby:
uhh,but I think the kids were too young to know the dos and don’ts.
Roxanne:
but we cannot let the teacher take all responsibilities, all we have to do is to teach the kids, that’s all.
Charlotte:
yeah, the teacher shouldn’t have been imprisoned
Quill:
anyway,I consider the government should strike a balance between the malicious words and innocent mistake.
Roxanne:
that makes me think of literary persecution.
Ruby:
it seems a terrible thing
Charlotte:
I guess I won't talk anything from now on.
Quill:
ha ha~We stay in Taiwan.And people have lots of freedom.Don't worry.
Roxanne:
That's right. Compared to those people in the Middle East.We are much luckier.
Ruby:
Don't worry Charlotte. You can talk whatever you want in this chatroom.
Charlotte:
HaHa ~Ok Ok
Quill:
But finally the teacher was innocent.
Roxanne:
They were nice judges
Ruby:
She didn't do anything wrong.
Charlotte:
People there were really really sensitive.
Quill:
They just make a fuss about it
Roxanne:
Maybe we can't say that because we don't totally understand their culture background.
Ruby:
It makes sense.
Charlotte:
I am really afraid that World War Three is going happen TOMORROW
Quill:
How stupid you are, Charlotte~No wonder you look so blue recently.
Roxanne:
HaHa~ Don't think too much
Ruby:
We are all peace-keeper. If the war will break out,don't leave me alone
Charlotte:
We must run away together
Quill:
Ok Ok~I don't want talk to you guys. You are really stupid.I have to leave this chatroom.See you.
Roxanne:
Is Quill angry?
Ruby:
I don't know. I have to do other homework.Bye.
Charlotte:
Bye.

沒有留言: