2010年6月8日 星期二

Progressive Report I



The Motivation of our Final Project Topic


Vampires has long been a mystery for people. Therefore, we were very curious about the vampires in Second Life. We wondered not only their life style but motivation of being vampires.

Before we decided our topic, we had different experiences of meeting vampires. It was really interesting. One of the members in our group has talked to the vampire directly. As for me, I had an experience of nearly biting by a vampire when I was in a beach. There was a window showed up and asked me whether I could let somebody animate my avatar or not. I was confused at that time, so I refused the request. Later on, a friendly man came to chat with me, and I opened up a conversation about vampires. He had little understanding of vampires, and told me that the request of animating my avatar was a request of biting me. Thank god I didn't accept the request.
After I shared the experience with my group members, all of us were curious about the consequence of being bitten by vampires. As a result, we made up our mind to discover the mystery of vampires. and entered the unknown world of being a vampires!

沒有留言: